Chip Sutton and Kim Wells is one of The Top Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
Why Sellers Choose Chip Sutton and Kim Wells
Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose a Top
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? As top Londonderry area Realtors with years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get
the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Southern NH market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your Southern NH home means more money in your pocket when it is sold.
Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. We can place your home on our web site within a few minutes time! In addition all our listings have Visual Tours and maximum photos.
- When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. We'll also notify all the Realtors in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- Our Certified Home Stager, Stayci Fast will walk through your home together with you and she will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our Southern, NH real estate experience and knowledge along with the expert help of our Transaction Coordinator, Mary Atigian for a smooth and successful closing.
We will make sure you conform to any and all New Hampshire statutory disclosure requirements.
-We will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that we will work hard to get your home
sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! We can help smooth this out.
Call or email us. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. We will come to your Southern, NH
home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how We will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as top real estate agents to offer you this service.
Fill out this form. Tell me a bit about your house, and your particular needs, and one of us will get back to you quickly...
|Chip Sutton of the Sutton and Wells Team|
|Kim Wells of Sutton & Wells Real Estate Team|
|Stayci Fast, Certified Home Stager|
|Mary Atigian, Transaction Coordinator|
Agency >Buyer Agency
In the history of the real estate industry, there has been a single approach to working with a real estate agent. If you wanted to purchase a home, an agent showed you properties on behalf of the sellers of those homes. As a buyer, you were not represented by anyone other than yourself. Negotiation over price and terms were entirely your responsibility.
Now there is another way to handle buying property. With buyer agency, your real estate sales associate acts on your behalf in all negotiations. That agent is committed to being your advocate in finding and purchasing your next home, and at no cost to you.
In many cities across the United States, buyer agency is used in the majority of home purchases. With buyer agency, all fiduciary duties are owed to the buyer, not to the seller. The buyer has the freedom to discuss personal finances, negotiating strategies and the value of properties with their buyer agent. The buyer can ask for the opinion of the buyer agent regarding the condition of the property, the effect of improvements, the seller's motivation for selling and a variety of other information thar the seller's agent cannot provide.
|See All Tips In The "Agency" Category >|
|See Complete Library Of Hundreds Of Tips In 30+ Categories >|
What five basic components of a "smart home" can be controlled by technology?
Lighting and window treatments, security and access control, data communication, environmental/energy management, and audio/video entertainment can all be operated by a "smart home".
|See More Real Estate Trivia >|
is brought to you by Chip Sutton and Kim Wells, real estate for